Working at Documoto
Documoto, Inc. is headquartered in Colorado.
The company makes decisions based on three guiding principles:
- We communicate with candor
- Our product is compelling
- Our people have a passion for winning
The Four Foundations of
Our Company Culture
Values go well beyond slick sayings displayed in a corporate lobby.
Values are actual behaviors and skills valued by fellow employees.
Values are what we hire, promote or terminate upon.
We do not measure people by how many hours they work or how much they are in the office, but by accomplishment and results.
We never confuse activity for productivity.
Simplicity is more than just a lack of complexity –
It’s a way of thinking and doing.
Our products are sellable, sustainable, maintainable, adaptable.
Freedom with Responsibility
We do not have PTO. Our employees manage their own work time, time off, sick days, personal days. We trust in employees to do what is right. Empower them to make decisions. Free to set tactics aligned with goals.
Who are we?
Documoto is a Denver-based software development firm that creates industry-leading enterprise solutions. It’s a great place to work: top-talent teams, a compelling SAAS product, leading-edge technology, and major clients.
Documoto’s flagship product is a publishing tool, web library and storefront tool for Original Equipment Manufacturers, asset intensive users, or any organization that wants to deliver thousands of technical documents via the web.
Who Are You?
You love making customers successful. You consider yourself to have both business savvy as well as technical knowledge. A broad business background, strong analytical skills, and impressive technical expertise are your strengths. You seek initiative: volunteer readily; undertake self-development activities; seek increased responsibilities and take independent actions. Innovation and a start-up culture are in your blood. You see the team as greater than the sum of its parts and continuously look for ways to work better together. You are solutions-oriented with the intellectual curiosity to surface insights & implications and use this knowledge to think creatively about solutions.
What Would You Do?
Reporting To: Service Delivery Manager
As a Customer Success Manager you will be responsible for managing all aspects of Documoto’s relationship with our customers. Along with relationship management, Customer Success Managers lead customer implementation projects and manage internal resource assignments, project schedules and project issues and risks. You will also work closely with the Sales team to win new business and increase sales to existing customers. By providing top-quality technical service before and after a sale, you will help to ensure customer satisfaction and strengthen customer relationships.
- Serve as the day-to-day customer contact managing Documoto work, tasks, project schedule and risks for new installs.
- Plan and define project scope, work with the customer to define technical requirements for publishing, migrations and integrations, and monitor and report on project progress.
- Monitor progress of Documoto product installations post-implementation to ensure they are successful.
- Some experience and understanding of the following technologies: SQL, HTML, CSS, web services, XML.
- Collect and monitor metrics around usage and engagement to confirm they continue to make effective use of Documoto products and services and to suggest usage of features and modules to increase the value they receive.
- Deeply understand our Documoto product capabilities and its business benefits.
- Monitor support requests to identify any recurring issues and make product enhancement recommendations as appropriate.
- Hold regular review meetings with customers to discuss any issues or problems and provide reports to Product Management, Sales & Services.
- Analyze customer requirements and identify areas where the company can offer improved products and/or service.
- Identify opportunities to upgrade or modify their subscriptions and services so that they meet customers’ needs more effectively.
- Advise customers on new products or upgrades that may be suitable for their business.
- Collect and present monthly Customer Health Score Card metrics; track renewal potential; identify and escalate anything that would mitigate churn risk.
What Would Make You a Great Fit?
- 5+ years of professional services or consulting experience working directly with external clients on mid-scale projects, with some demonstrated experience with enterprise-scale projects.
- Experience with projects that involved process design, process improvement, or organizational transformation.
- Must be familir with SQL, Excel, web services, XML and/or other related technologies.
- Thorough knowledge of the software development lifecycle: project initiation, planning, requirements management, project monitoring, and project close-out.
- Experience in a pre-sales role in the software industry
- A good understanding of SaaS
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate within the organization as well as to external clients
- Must be highly detail oriented and willing to ‘Lead’ and ‘Do’
- Must be customer-focused
- PMP or CAPM certification preferred
- Experience in Computer Aided Design (CAD) software and/or Equipment Manufacturing a plus
Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience required
Approximately 25% travel; some international
Location: Englewood, CO
We are steps away from light rail and bus service, in Englewood’s bustling City Center. Excellent benefits include flexible work hours, health, medical, discounted gym membership, and flexible PTO to accommodate a work life-balance.
Documoto welcomes candidates willing to relocate to Colorado
For more information, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Documoto, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer offering great benefits and compensation commensurate with experience. Unless otherwise stated, all positions will be based out of our main headquarters in Englewood, CO. Please, no phone calls regarding these opportunities.