Why join Documoto?
We’re a venture-backed early stage growth company that has recently undergone an economic and operational transformation to position us for significant growth. We provide a unique combination of a real, viable business – a proven business model and market, a passionate and talented core team, solid financials, and happy, paying customers – with the execution model, equity structure, and growth opportunities of a startup.
We’re now ready for our next chapter. We’ve learned a lot over the past several years working with the world’s leading equipment manufacturers and fleet owners. We’ve taken that knowledge and distilled it into a plan to build the most transformative and advanced aftermarket solution in the industry. With our house in order and a clear vision of where we want to go, all we need is you! We’re looking for some great people that share our passion and want to work alongside us to make it happen.
We’re in Englewood, CO, south of downtown Denver. Our office is only a few steps away from light rail and bus service, in Englewood’s City Center. Documoto has excellent benefits that include flexible work hours, work from home options, healthcare, medical care, disability, discounts on a gym membership, and flexible PTO to accommodate an excellent work-life balance. We’re also dog-friendly, have game lunches, monthly happy hours, and take time to see the occasional movie or concert together.
What are we looking for?
Title: Customer Success Manager
Compensation: Market salary plus equity, commensurate with experience
Reports To: Senior Manager, Professional Services
Who are you?
You love making customers successful. You consider yourself to have both business savvy as well as technical knowledge. A broad business background, strong analytical skills, and impressive technical expertise are your strengths. You seek initiative: volunteer readily; undertake self-development activities; seek increased responsibilities and take independent actions. Innovation and a start-up culture are in your blood. You see the team as greater than the sum of its parts and continuously look for ways to work better together. You have no problem thinking on your feet and going ‘off script’ when unique customer needs and situations arise. You are solutions-oriented with the intellectual curiosity to surface insights & implications and use this knowledge to think creatively about solutions.
What Would You Do?
At Documoto, Customer Success Managers are more than just customer and account managers. Documoto Customer Success Managers fulfill a diverse set of roles including Implementation Project Manager, Tech Support and Business Analyst. First and foremost, as a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of Documoto’s relationship with our customers. Along with relationship management, you will be responsible for the overall success of implementations of new Documoto installs and add-on projects. In support of your projects, you will define project objectives, develop project requirements and control the project schedule, scope, and quality. Customers will look to you for guidance regarding everything from Documoto environment configuration to basic publishing process tips to deployment and go-live best practices. Part of your role as a Customer Success Manager is to work closely with customers to help them redesign their business processes to incorporate Documoto into their daily operations. Throughout the delivery lifecycle, support questions and concerns do come up. As a Customer Success Manager, you will also help customers to troubleshoot those issues and provide a heightened level of support, above and beyond what the customer would normally receive through the Support center alone. You will also work closely with the Sales team to win new business and increase sales to existing customers. By providing top-quality technical service before and after a sale, you will help to ensure customer satisfaction and strengthen customer relationships.
Your specific responsibilities would include…
- Serve as the day-to-day customer contact managing Documoto work, tasks, project schedule and risks for new installs.
- Plan and define project scope, work with the customer to define technical requirements for publishing, migrations, and integrations, and monitor and report on project progress.
- Control and manage changes to project scope, cost, and schedule.
- Monitor progress of Documoto product installations post-implementation to ensure they are successful.
- Some experience and understanding of the following technologies: SQL, HTML, CSS, web services, XML.
- Collect and monitor metrics around usage and engagement to confirm they continue to make effective use of Documoto products and services and to suggest the usage of features and modules to increase the value they receive.
- Deeply understand our Documoto product capabilities and its business benefits.
- Monitor support requests to identify any recurring issues and make product enhancement recommendations as appropriate.
- Troubleshoot product issues and perform root cause analysis to resolve issues completely and accurately.
- Hold regular review meetings with customers to discuss any issues or problems and provide reports to Product Management, Sales & Services.
- Analyze customer requirements, develop recommendations and help to implement recommended solutions in areas where the company can offer improved products and/or processes.
- Identify opportunities to upgrade or modify their subscriptions and services so that they meet customers’ needs more effectively.
- Collect and present monthly Customer Health Score Card metrics; track renewal potential; identify and escalate anything that would mitigate churn risk.
Does this sound interesting and challenging? Take a look at the details below.
What Makes You a Great Fit?
- 5+ years of professional services or consulting experience working directly with external clients on mid-scale projects, with some demonstrated experience with enterprise-scale projects
- Experience with projects that involved process design, process improvement, or organizational transformation
- Experience with managing multiple projects at a time
- Must be familiar with SQL, Excel, web services, XML and/or other related technologies
- Demonstrated knowledge of project management methodologies
- Strong knowledge of the software development life cycle
- Experience in a pre-sales role in the software industry
- A good understanding of SaaS
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate within the organization as well as to external clients
- Must be highly detail oriented and willing to ‘Lead’ and ‘Do’
- Must be customer-focused
- PMP or CAPM certification a plus
- Experience in Computer Aided Design (CAD) software and/or Equipment Manufacturing a plus
Documoto welcomes candidates looking to relocate to Colorado. Approximately 10% travel; some international.