Denver, CO – Digabit™, Inc. today announced the release of two new versions of Documobile™ and Documoto™ that will be released in March of 2015.
In the version 2015.1 release of Documoto, users will find a number of improvements to the software. In this release we focused on upgrades that:
- Resolve issues affecting customers
- Improve page loading speeds
- Improve performance for comments and attachments
Digabit also added password enforcement standards. This will not affect any current user passwords, but will affect Administrators creating new users and existing users updating their passwords moving forward.
In the 1.9.0 release of Documobile, Digabit is delivering a product with more parity to Documoto.
This release includes:
- Added support for hotpoint links
- Enabled custom ‘Add to Cart’ quantity behaviors
- Created a ‘News Items’ shelf and required reading functionality
- Added ‘Suggested Parts’ to part information
- Created ‘Print to PDF’ functionality for parts books
- Fixed how Documobile handles expired passwords on login
- iOS Only: Added printing functionality to send a PDF to a printer
Documobile Version 1.9.0 will be available soon in the iTunes and GooglePlay app stores. Version 1.8 is available for download in both app stores today.
ABOUT DIGABIT, INC.
Digabit, Inc. (www.documoto.com), provides innovative, cloud-based solutions to increase equipment manufacturers’ aftermarket parts revenues, and reduce their costs for creating, maintaining, distributing, and using technical information.