The Documoto platform has proven its ability to save users time and money during the parts lookup and ordering process. Now it’s even more powerful, with the addition of new features that help Digabit clients provide better customer service and increase aftermarket sales. Documoto’s latest update expands its user-friendly functionality with improved eCommerce order management.
The new Order Management interface is highly customizable for administrators, giving them the ability to format order confirmations and emails, as well as define order status, shipping and payment options.
Order Management Highlights for End Users:
• Users can view and search previous order history
• Status notifications let buyers know where their order is in the fulfillment process
• Duplicate past orders to save time on frequently ordered items
Highlights for Administrators:
• Flexible administrative tools help tailor the fulfillment process to your desired workflow
• Edit and manage parts, prices and order statuses from within Order Management, or integrate with ERP to automate data exchange and enable real-time updates
• Shopping cart information can be transmitted from Documoto to ERP, or vice versa, so sales data is synchronized and stored in one location
The Order Management module’s new HTML5 interface is extremely easy to navigate for dealers and other users, so transitioning to a new sales process should be almost seamless! If you’d like an overview of the new features, check out this webinar preview presented by Digabit’s Product Manager, Eric Lanier. Click this link for the full text of Documoto 2015.4 release notes.