- Slash time and cost to produce parts catalogs.
- Streamline your maintenance, repair and overhaul operations by ensuring technicians find the right parts the first time, every time.
- Buyers easily find the parts they need with 24/7 online access.
- Reduce resources and effort spent on processing work orders, quotes, and sales orders.
- Increase revenues from after-sale parts and services.
“It took 3 to 4 days to introduce a new product into the system and days or weeks to update a part or model information. Both of those tasks now take just a few minutes using Documoto.”
George Boltz, Viking Range
“We can now update parts manuals in minutes with the most current illustrations, parts number and other information that is crucial for our equipment owners.”
Kevin McCann, Fecon
“It’s easy to find all the support materials for a particular machine in one location, and have confidence that one doesn’t need to search elsewhere.”
Julio Garrido, Hiperbaric
When machines break down at a construction site half a world away, equipment owners need the right parts, right away. Atlas Copco Construction uses Digabit’s Documoto software to keep its machines running and customers satisfied.
Atlas Copco Case Study:
- Updated parts information distributed in real-time
- 64% increase in online sales
- Revenues from parts sales increased by 4%
- Order processing time reduced by 50-60%