Customer relationships are essential to good business, and at Schramm, maintaining solid partnerships means going the extra mile to deliver exemplary service. Schramm’s top priority is to meet that commitment every day by providing immediate support and minimizing risk, which is why they have parts and service centers strategically placed in key markets.
When the Schramm team began searching for a solution to address their parts book challenges, they sought out a solution that could help:
- Improve publishing process
- Automate parts book publishing
- Secure online access to parts information for their global network of customers and dealers
With these needs in mind, Schramm opted for Documoto’s solution to help them improve their publishing processes and release timeframes, enhance customer support, and provide a way to connect with their Australian counterparts.
Today, Schramm’s team successfully reports:
- Improved Parts Publishing Process: With the time saved, updating manuals and creating and publishing parts books adequately. What used to take months to complete can now be done in a couple of weeks.
- Self-Service Portal: Through their Documoto-based portal, Schramm offers public access to hundreds of media items, including parts books, operator’s manuals, and other technical support materials that customers can reference.
- Advanced Search Capabilities Reduces Support Time: Call volume related to technical support and part orders has dramatically reduced from previous levels.
Overall, Documoto proved to be the right solution to accelerate Schramm’s parts authoring and publishing processes. To see Documoto in action with Schramm, read the entire case study HERE!