Unlike consumer-oriented and B2B eCommerce platforms, Documoto is exclusively designed to sell parts for machinery and equipment.
- Sell through your dealer/distributor network or direct to equipment owners
- Integrate Documoto with ERP to automate price and inventory updates
- Increase overall orders by making content accessible anywhere, anytime
- Boost order size with suggested item sales, kit packages and more
- Reduce customer service phone time spent on basic orders
- Capture part sales currently fulfilled by non-OEM vendors and suppliers
Documoto Storefront gives prospective buyers what they need.
- Multiple search options for all types of users makes parts lookup fast and precise
- Order management gives buyers access to order history, saved shopping carts and other time-saving features
- Intuitive interface works on desktop and mobile, so anyone with a connected device can buy
- Single sign-on option creates a seamless user experience within existing customer portals
- Comprehensive, accurate product information gives buyers confidence and builds brand loyalty
If you’re missing out on the vast potential of your after-sale parts market, contact our sales team for a quick discussion about whether Documoto is the solution to your aftermarket challenges.
“It took 3 to 4 days to introduce a new product into the system and days or weeks to update a part or model information. Both of those tasks now take just a few minutes using Documoto.”
George Boltz, Viking Range
“When we decided to use Documoto, we got a lot more than anticipated. Productivity increased dramatically.”
Don Mendoza, LA Metro
“We can now update parts manuals in minutes with the most current illustrations, parts number and other information that is crucial for our equipment owners.”
Kevin McCann, Fecon