Documoto for Transit and Asset Management
Fleet owners and transit authorities face many challenges to keep rolling stock, infrastructure, and other capital assets in good operating condition. A few examples of these problems include:
- Repair and maintenance resources
- Time spent evaluating the total cost of ownership
- Supporting a number of different OEMs
The good news is that Documoto can help solve these challenges. Our solution by placing comprehensive technical support content, including electronic parts books, on the Web. Mechanics and other service personnel can view illustrated parts and assemblies, instructional videos, bulletins, or other technical support materials in one convenient portal. From power plants to locomotives to excavators, Documoto allows users to graphically navigate a complex machine from the entire assembly down to a single bolt in seconds.
If you use an asset management system, you can take your MRO operations to the next level by integrating the two systems together.
We Can Help Your Employees
- Gain real-time inventory levels and locations
- Identify which parts are stocked and which parts need to be ordered
- Place picklists back into the asset management system so parts can be shared