Do your customers often order the same parts regularly? Do you want to reduce the time it takes for them to find what they need? Then look no further than Documoto’s Shared Cart feature. Whether your customers are doing regular maintenance, selling consumable items, or annual inventory, Shared Carts will provide the convenience and fit you need.
Equipped with the versatility of creating Shared Carts across any or some of your organizations, read on to find out more about this great feature.
What are Shared Carts?
Documoto’s Shared Cart feature enables users to create predefined shopping cart template(s) that are broadly accessible to users across one or more organizations. Users can preload shopping carts by loading one or more shared carts, saving time and reducing errors when ordering repetitive groups of items. Once loaded into a shopping cart, users can edit, add or delete cart items as normal and place their order.
What are common Use Cases for Shared Carts?
A variety of Documoto customers can benefit from using the Shared Cart feature, especially those who deal with the following:
- Selling of consumable items like oil and filters
- On-hand part lists for newly purchased equipment
- Maintenance lists for assemblies or model lines with common replaceable parts
- Annual inventory orders for specific assemblies or model lines
- Assembly or model line recall and replacement parts lists
How might using Shared Carts help reduce maintenance timelines?
- Reduces the time users spend searching for specific parts.
- Allows customers to distribute part lists specific to a given organization.
- Improves part ordering accuracy by having a predefined list.
- Provides user flexibility by further customizing their order in the shared cart.
Who can add items to my Shared Cart?
Only the people you designate! With a simple permission update and configuration, your users can immediately start reaping the benefits of this feature.
Can I create more than one Shared Cart?
You can create as many Shared Carts as you want. A perfect remedy for users who order equipment parts for specific products, scheduled maintenance, and even your most popular list of parts.
To learn more about how Documoto can help you gain traction with your aftermarket services, Schedule a demo today!